Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Pinch at the Pump

WOW! It is very crazy to me how high the gas prices have become. For awhile it seemed as if everyday I went down the road they were rising. West Virginia seems to be one of the highest states too. Am I right? I know that when I went to Maryland this summer it was .20cents cheaper. Being that I am a communter, the gas prices will definitely be affecting my wallet more than ever this year. The worst part too is that we are all college students so our cash flow is definitely lower than normal. At the rate gas prices are rising, I hate to see how high they will become in a few years, maybe even months. I mean will the price of gasoline ever become lower, or will we be paying this high price for years? I hope something changes.

--Hamilton

1 comment:

JG said...

When you add gas prices to parking costs here at WVU, the cost can get pretty outrageous. At one point it was over $4/gallon here, and in this area we don't have very reliable public transportation and people live in farflung areas of the county. So if you want to get to work, you have to drive.