Tuesday, September 2, 2008

College Level Work

College work can sometimes be hard or easy depending on the class you have. Now a days a lot if not all of your classes have work for you to do online. This is ok if its a little bit, but my opinoin is if i wanted to go to college online i would have done besides of living on campus. The reading is what i think can either make or break a student. For example there can be alot pages to read in a chapter and that can take a way from your time to have fun and express youself. What do you think of school work on campus?

-- JC

3 comments:

JG said...

It's one of the most difficult things to get used to. Students say all the time "He acts like his class is the only one I have to take." But all profs expect students to basically suck it up and get used to it. I think they could do a better job explaining the technology to students, though. Hell, they could do a better job explaining it to the profs, who are forced to use it in some cases. For instance, I can't change the online quizzes for U101. They were set in stone before I even came to class to teach.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. I get so frustrated when I have to do homework online. I am commuting so where I live we can only get dial-up, which is extremely slow. It's so aggravating when I have to get on the internet because it takes forever. I believe the reading is going to be very difficult.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but I am so much more interested in college work than high school work. I really don't mind all the work I have to do, especially since I like doing it, it shows in my grades. Yes, there is a lot of work to do but that what college is for, learning time management.