Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Food!

The first thing I did when I found out I was living on the Evansdale Campus was to find out what places there were to eat close by. I had a few friends that went to school at WVU already, and they said that Towers was the best place to eat because they had the best food. They told me that the food was better than all of the cafeterias on the Downtown Campus too. I was looking forward to eating there from now on. When I started goin there everyday, the food seemed like it was repeating itself. Also, it just seemed to get nastier each day. Everyday now when I think about eating, I think about the food my mom cooked back home. I miss her food. Has anyone else came to this conclusion? Does anyone else miss the food from back home yet?

-- LB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha i think this is a funny realization that all of us incoming freshman are experiencing. I don't know about everyone else but before school started I was stoked on the idea of dorms, cafeterias, and the food court. However after being here for so long it all starts to get extremely old and I would almost do anything for a home cooked meal. I wish they had more options for us or had a greater variety in the menu but i just don't see it happening even with the comments and ideas we can leave. I guess we just have to suck it up and wait for the weekends that we go home.

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree with the food being terrible here. I live in summit and every single day for lunch we have pizza, spaghetti and hamburgers. I am SOOO tired of eating the same things over and over again. I really, really miss my mom's food back home. I used to tease her and tell her she wasn't a good cook and that her food wasn't good, but after eating dorm food, i'd be very happy to go back to her bad food. haha.