Sunday, April 27, 2008

Summer 2008

Now that summer is almost here. YAY!!!!! Has everyone thought about
what they are going to be doing this summer? Jobs? Taking a couple
classes? Do nothing? (man does that sound good) Or is everyone just
concentrating on the last couple weeks of classes and also the most
important thing FINALS!? Even though it seems like summer is still far
off, because of those 5 finals that you have to get done with
first,and that English 101 portfolio thats due. We still need to be
thinking about this summer. If you going to working you need to be
looking and putting in applications before others get there first. Or
sign up for classes, so you can get the best times. Whatever you plan
to do this summer, you need to get on the ball and do it now, so then
you won't be stressing over it coming the middle of May. But whatever
you do, hope its the best summer yet for everyone!

-- EC

8 comments:

JG said...

Crashing.


What are you doing?

Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to this summer! I'm lifeguarding...for the fifth summer now, but it's what I like to do! I'm also probably going to spend some time in morgantown to move some stuff into my new appartment for next year. I am just very excited to relax, and spend some time with my friends from home and my family. Less than two weeks - ahh, we can do it! Good luck on finals everyone! :)

Anonymous said...

I am going to be taking English 102
over the summer and working as well. I want to take English 102 to get it out of the way and to get ahead with my credits. I also will be working as a waitress right by the beach so thats kinda nice. Overall i just want to hang out and enjoy summer with my friends and family.

Anonymous said...

I have a job in virginia beach that i start 2 days after school.

Anonymous said...

Doing nothing definitely sounds good but i cant stand being lazy most the time ha. I will be working at a golf course, going to concerts, baseball games, and the beach! im excited or summer i think it will be nice to get away for a little bit and enjoy myself before class starts up again.

Anonymous said...

I was offered a head coaching job at a local swimming pool in my area in November of 2007. This will take up most of my summer mornings and evenings. I have also already registered for English 102 Online this summer at a college near my home in Charleston. I had to register for the online class so it would not interfere with my coaching job. I am really excited for summer, but dreading next week's finals! I'm hoping my portfolio works out great and I'm also hoping my finals go over well. I just cannot wait for summer to be here though.
-Natalie Northcutt

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for school to be out. I love morgantown, dont get me wrong, but i'm just ready to be done with all the school work and let the work turn into money once again. I'm going back to job for what will make my 4th summer. I'm sure after a few months away i'll be more than ready to get back to school here.

Anonymous said...

I am definatly ready for summer and to go home! A lot of my friends are already packing and getting ready, but I didnt even start yet. I think if I already start to pack it will make me more anxious to go home, because I just want to get of my finals over with. Then when I go home I probably going to work at my old job as a cashier at Modells, and I am also taking Chem 115.