Monday, October 1, 2007

Maniac Scam?

The Mountaineer Maniacs are probably one of the largest collegiate clubs on campus. For a small fee of 20 dollars, you receive a shitty screen print T-shirt and are supposedly guaranteed football tickets to the games of your choosing. But are these tickets really guaranteed, or are the maniacs just one big sham. Recently several friends of mine, who signed up for the maniacs by the deadline for guaranteed tickets, were extremely disappointed to discover that they had not been awarded tickets to the East Carolina game. How many others have fallen prey to the maniacs scam, god only knows.

-M.H.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually like the Maniac organization. I have had no trouble getting a ticket for any game I want... so no complaints there. Also, I do not believe that they say they guarantee tickets. I am also a fan of the drawstring bag they give out. Their watch parties are also very fun and they give out awesome prizes!