Monday, September 17, 2007

If You Were President...

Now that we have all been college students here at West Virginia University for one month you have learned a lot about college life and our college campus itself. Is there anything you would change about our school after spending a month here? For example, your schedule, the campus layout, increasing the student body, or decreasing the student body. Basically, if you were President Garrison and you could do anything to our school, what would you do and why?-

-- Hunter Timko

2 comments:

JG said...

I know one thing I'd do. I'd stop taking in more students than I had places to put them. Housing is falling in/down, parking is crazy. It's not fair to the people who live here nor to the people trying to move here. The university doesn't seem to do a good job of providing for the people it brings in. My rant is over! :D

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mrs. Greene. I would actually have considered bringing my car if I could actually find a parking place! The biggest change that I would make would be concerning enviornmental maintence. I know outside of my building, there are tons of cigarette butts. People just go outside and leave them on the ground and I swear there is almost like a layer of them. They are on the pavement, in the grass, on the steps, everywhere! I'd make sure they would be cleaned up so that our beatiful campus doesn't look as dirty. I have no problem with people smoking, I'd just like to have the campus look clean.

I'd also like to change the prt so it wouldn't get stuck as much! :)