Friday, March 21, 2008

See You Monday

Even allowing extra time for response, less than a dozen of you responded to the post. So, I guess that means that most of you don't mind having class on Monday. Since I sent out an email beforehand explaining that this was based on participation and only two people responded after that, I'm assuming that means you have to be back in the swing of things anyway, so it doesn't make a difference if I canceled or not. So, in that case, I'll see you all on Monday. I'm switching up activities so that we do the boxing activity Wednesday. Monday I'll be going over the prompt and letting you take a look at sample MGRPs so you have an idea of what this project looks like. If you have travel problems, you need to try to let me know beforehand. Otherwise, stay safe and don't come back embarrassed.

Oh, and if you were curious about what participation looks like, here is an example of how it's done. The students here posted their own blogs about it, and over half of both sections responded. So they got the time off.

See you Monday.

-- JG

Oh, and Baker, that's a top notch response! That one almost had me. If your classmates had been more responsive, that would've won the day. :)

No comments: